Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAJ] Reschedule TGaj conference call to 9pm (ET) on 7 Sept 2015

Hello All,

A kindly reminder, the CC22 that call for comment on draft P802.aj (45GHz)
D6.0 will be closed by 28 August (23:59pm ET).

If you are planning comment on the draft, please remember to submit on time.
I copy the web site for CC22 here for your convenience :
http://www.ieee802.org/11/LetterBallots/CC22aj/CC22_instructions.html.

Thanks Xiaoming/Adrian/Jon for Rescheduling the telecom date & time.

Best Regards,

Jiamin

Research Department, HiSilicon
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD