Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAJ] Call for nominations for TGaj Sub-editor for 45GHz

Thanks Adrian for your detailed description

Regards

Xiaoming

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Sep 2015, at 1:20 pm, Stephens, Adrian P <Adrian.P.Stephens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear prospective TGaj sub-editors,

Editing is a very useful job.   You get to enable progress in the task group.

You get to know the material well.   Everybody is pleased with what you do :0).

I encourage any prospective editors to speak to myself or Peter Ecclesine about

what the job entails.   We can provide on-the-job training and mentoring within

802.11 for those without previous editing experience.

There is a regular 7:00am editors meeting at a session.  All editors are required

to attend this.  Please come along and find out what we talk about.

A reasonable knowledge of English language and grammar is necessary.  The editor

should correct such mistakes from submissions in TGaj,  without relying on WG

letter ballot comments to correct such issues.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)