From: Peng Xiaoming <pengxm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 15 October 2015 3:09 pm
To: "STDS-802-11-TGAJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-802-11-TGAJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Peng Xiaoming <pengxm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: TGaj conference call at 9pm on 15 Oct

Dear All,

I have not received any request for presentation and discussion in the upcoming TGaj conference call at 9pm on 15 Oct. If you do have, please let me know asap by 9am on 15 Oct. Otherwise, I will propose to cancel it.

Best regards!
Xiaoming.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaj and then press the LEAVE button.