[STDS-802-11-TGAJ] TGaj CMMW March Meeting Agenda draft is now posted

Dear All,

TGaj CMMW March Meeting Agenda draft is now posted

If you have any contributions to present in the coming March meeting, please let me know.

Best regards!

Dr. Peng Xiaoming

Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R) :: Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)

1 Fusionopolis Way, #21-01 Connexis (South Tower) Singapore 138632 :: DID (65) 6408 2429 :: Fax (65) 6408 2000 :: Mobile (65) 9669 6581 http://www.i2r.a-star.edu.sg

I2R Logo[RGB-Screen].jpg

Chair IEEE 802.11aj Task Group

IEEE 802.11aj Task Group Website: http://www.ieee802.org/11/Reports/tgaj_update.htm

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein"

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaj and then press the LEAVE button.