[STDS-802-11-TGAJ] 802.11aj Task Group

Dear All

I am sorry to inform you that I am not able to re-affirm the chair position for IEEE 802.11aj in the coming May meeting due to the change of my job focus in my organisation. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the leaderships from Adrian, Jon, Dorothy and all the supports from Haiming, Jiamin, Shiwen and the rest of TGajer in the past. Without this, we can’t accomplish the IEEE 802.11aj D1.0 for WG letter ballot. I will still use my personal capacity to support the activity of the IEEE 802.11aj and wish the success of the completion of 802.11aj technical specification.

I would like to nominate Jiamin to lead the TGaj meeting in Hawaii till the new TGaj  Chair is elected.

If you happen to come to visit Singapore, pls feel free to drop me an email.

Best regards!
Xiaoming.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaj and then press the LEAVE button.