[STDS-802-11-TGAJ] Call for submissions for TGaj Berlin session July 2017

Hello All

I am very sorry that I could not attend Berlin plenary for visa issue. Vice chair Haiming will be the acting chair for the week. Thank you Haiming.

We have resolved 24 CIDs out of 31 ones received from the 1st recirculation sponsor ballot on June 29 telecon. The main task for Berlin session is to resolve the rest 7 CIDs and approve formation of D7.0 for the 2nd recirculation sponsor ballot.

I will try my best to support the meeting by email. Please let me and Haiming know if you plan any submission or have any other business.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Jiamin CHEN

Research Department, HiSilicon