Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAJ] TGaj telecon on November 9th 2017

All,

During the telecon this morning, TGaj approved to generate D9.0 containing changes for swapping the publication order. And approved to request 802 EC to conditionally forward 802.11aj to RevCom.

The results can be found in the updated meeting agenda:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-1749-02-00aj-tgaj-november-9-2017-teleconference-call-agenda.pptx

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

thank you,

Best Regards,

Jiamin