[STDS-802-11-TGAJ] P802.11aj has been approved by IEEE Standards Board

Hi All,

Congratulations to TG participants! As you may know from Adrian’s announcement email on WG reflector, P802.11aj standard was approved by NesCom, RevCom and Standards Board in the past few weeks. There should be a lot of people to thank.

I will continue working with WG editor Robert on the last publication process before formal publication of the standard.

There will be a formal recognition event for 11aj, please let me know in one week if you have any preference for the event time, e.g. May interim or July plenary, etc. Usually a plenary session may have more participants. I will discuss with WG leadership on this after collecting comments from TG.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Jiamin