[STDS-802-11-TGAK] 802.15 L2R interest group

Clint Powell, the chair of the 802.15 Layer 2 Routing Study Group, asked
me to present what 802.1 and 802.11 are doing with regard to bridging, so
they can consider the applicability of 802.1 bridging to the 802.15.4
environment.  The presentation I gave is at:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/13/15-13-0047-00-0l2r-status-of-p802-1qb
z-and-p802-11ak.pptx

I made it clear that this was one person's opinion, not a liaison.

-- Norm