[STDS-802-11-TGAK] 802.11 Distribution Service concepts for bridging discussions

P802.1Qbz and P802.11ak folks,

I have posted a document here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0427-00-00ak-intro-to-distribution-service-concepts.docx

This provides a summary of text from 802.11 that defines and describes the Distribution Service, and related concepts.  On our last teleconference, it seemed a better understanding of these concepts and terms was needed, to remove confusion about how to consider these concepts in the bridging discussion.

It’s a bit dense, but it’s fairly short.  I’d be happy to present on the next Joint P802.11ak / P802.1Qbz teleconference, if desired.

Mark