Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAK] 11-15/931r9 uploaded

Just a quick additional note that it appears that 11ad relay is always
explicitly set-up by a STA that has knowledge of the capabilities of
both ultimate end points as well as knowing about the relay.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx