[STDS-802-11-TGAK] 802.11ak proceeding to Sponsor Ballot, teleconferences, comment resolutions

All comments received in recirculation WG LB #229 on P802.11ak Draft
D4.0 have been withdrawn and thus I believe 11ak now meets the
conditions in its conditional approval for Sponsor Ballot.

The minutes of today's TGak teleconference have been uploaded as
11-17/0568r0. During that call the formal action was taken of
resolving these comments based on their withdrawal.

11-17/0558r1 shows all WG comments on the 11ak draft and their resolutions.

The TGak teleconferences previous scheduled for 10 April and 17 April
are CANCELLED.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx