[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] 10 days notice for Teleconference May 25th 2018

Dear all,
           This email provides the required 10 days notice for an 802.11aq teleconference on May 25th at Noon ET.

I have just spoken with the RevCom chair and one "possible" way forward to allow approval of the 11aq draft is to make a small clarification to clause 12.2.10. If suitable text is found, then the 11aq Ballot Resolution Committee (BRC) will be required to approve the change and then approve another re-circulation sponsor ballot with a D15.0.

I have not sorted out any details or agreement at the moment with either RevCom or IEEE RAC, but I would prefer to organise the required 11aq BRC meeting as soon as I can.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Kind regards

Stephen