Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] Updated comment spreadsheet

Hi Osama,

Thanks. Yes, I will work on CID 25029 in the next few days.

Best Regards,

Alfred

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 8:54 AM Osama AboulMagd <Osama.AboulMagd@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Alfred. I can draft a motion for CID 25069 and run it during a teleconference.

There is also the CID 25029 assigned to George. You indicated you are going to take care of this CID.

Regards;

Osama.