Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Tentative agenda items for the TGay CRC call on September 15 (Tuesday)

Hello,

An updated agenda slide deck (20/1222r1) is posted at:

Regards,
Edward

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 8:26 PM Edward Au <edward.ks.au@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello TGay CRC members,

Initial version of the agenda slide deck for the CRC call next Tuesday during the 802.11 September 2020 electronic interim is posted:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1222-00-00ay-task-group-ay-september-2020-meeting-agenda.ppt

As a reminder, our call is scheduled from 11:15am ET to 1:15pm ET on Tuesday, which is different from our regular teleconference date and time.

If you would like to present any technical contribution that would help resolve any comment resulting from the recirculation SA ballot (that will begin in near future), please let me know.

Regards,
Edward