|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
for the FCC NPRM on 60GHz, higher power, gesture radars etc., the comment due dates were published today in the Federal Register:
comments due 20 Sept 21 and reply comments due 18 Oct 21.
State-of-the-Art Radar Sensors in 60 GHz Band
Abstract: In this document, the Commission proposes to revise the Commission's rules to provide expanded operational flexibility to unlicensed field disturbance sensor (FDS) devices (e.g., radars) that operate in the 57-64 GHz band (60 GHz band). The Commission's proposal recognizes the increasing practicality of using mobile radar devices in the 60 GHz band to perform innovative and life-saving functions, including gesture control, detection of unattended children in vehicles, and monitoring of...
• Allowing Expanded Flexibility and Opportunities for Radar Operation in the 57-64 GHz band
• Notice of Proposed Rulemaking – ET Docket No. 21-264
• initial draft NPRM (need to look if a later revision): https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/21/18-21-0079-00-0000-fcc-nprm-allowing-expanded-flexibility-for-radar-operation-in-57-64-ghz-band.docx 44 seek comments
• Comments would be best to be approved in .18 on 02Sep (2 weeks from now), for a 10-day EC ballot.
• If 09Sep, then needs an early close EC ballot.
so if interested to comment can upload draft comment text to mentor, can go through your Task Group Chair, can let me know, etc. will discuss today in the .18 weekly call.
enjoy your days,
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-WPAN list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-WPAN&A=1
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-11-TGAY list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY&A=1