Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] Call for nomination for TGaz leadership positions

Thank you Allan - I will make a note of it.

All,

Till now we had the following nominees for TGaz leadership positions:

Technical Editor ? Chao Chun Wang

FRD editor ? Allan Zhu

For additional nominations for these positions please follow the e-mail below.

I will allocate time during our first session for election and/or confirmation depending on the nomination status for each role.

Best regards,

Jonathan Segev,

Cell: +972 (54) 2403587

Cell (abroad): +44 7452001616