Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] 2nd Call for Submissions For the San Antonio meeting

Hello all,

This is a 2nd call for submissions.

If you’d like to allocate agenda time please send DCN and topic.

Please also make sure submission is available on mentor prior to presentation.

Please also note we will use Tue. PM1 to respond to the 3GPP RAN4 liaison.

Best,

Jonathan