Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] Apr. 19th TGaz Telecon - 1st call for agenda items

Hi Jonathan,

I would like to present the following contribution on the next 11az teleconference call on April 19th:
"Polling for MU measurements"

Can you please add this contribution to the queue?

Regards,
Chitto

Sent from my iPhone