From: *** 802.11 TGaz - NGP - Next Generation Positioning *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Segev, Jonathan
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2018 12:36 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz Call For Submissions For The San Diego Meeting

Hello all,

This is a call for submissions for the San Diego meeting.

If you’re planning a submission and would agenda time please let me know:

  1. Submission title
  2. DCN
  3. Topic (SFD, Amendment text, technical).

TGaz targets for this meeting:

  1. SFD freeze during this week.
  2. Initiate internal comment collection coming out of the July meeting.

TGaz upcoming targets:

  1. Internal comment resolution during Sep. and Nov. meetings.
  2. Initial WG ballot coming out of the Nov. meeting.

Submissions prioritization will be based on these targets.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Segev,

Cell (WhatsApp): +972 (54) 2403587