Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] CID number adjustment - 1827r0 to database

All,

Please review the following excel file and confirm that you are the owner of the CIDs assigned to you using the numbering in 1827r0.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0051-00-00az-sa0-cid-number-adjustment.xlsx
I include the comments column from 1827r0. This is for your reference to make sure the CID number and the comment are matched.

Since I have to manually adjust the number due to the fact that the numbering scheme is not continuous in both 1827r0 and the database, I need your help to double-check the assignment.

I will enter the assignee's name in the database once I have confirmation from the owner.
Regards.

Chao-Chun