[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz: The SA1 DB snapshot (84r5) and status updates (198r7) are posted on mentor for 5/1

Dear TGaz:

The following documents have been uploaded to Mentor

1. Comment DB snapshot
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0084-05-00az-11az-sa-comments-database.xlsx

2. Status summary of SA1 CID resolutions
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0198-07-00az-cid-resolution-status-for-tgaz-sa1.xlsx

The remaining task for SA1 resolution is:

Technical 12 (2 unassigned)
General 2 (1 unassigned)
Editorial - All done.

Our local draft of D4.2 is also up-to-date as of the last motions on  4/27. We'll publish this version shortly for you to review, before we finalize D5.0 which is the candidate for the SA2 ballot.

--Roy & ChaoChun (Technical Editors)