From: "Andrew Myles (amyles)" <00000b706269bb8b-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent: 6/29/2020 11:35:22 PM

Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] NWIP in SC6 overlapping 802.11ba

G’day TGba

The IEEE 802 JTC1 SC follows activities in ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6. TGba may be interested in a proposed New Work Item in SC6 that seems to have considerable overlap with 802.11ba. Have a look at slides 115-117 in the JTC1 SC agenda for 5-7pm ET on Monday, 13 July 2020. Please send me any comments and suggestions, and please attend the JTC1 SC teleconference to discuss.

Andrew Myles

Manager, Cisco Standards

http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/logo05.jpg

Andrew Myles