[STDS-802-11-TGBB] AW: Comments on Relayed CCA

Dear Nikola,

I have two further points for the agenda.

1)     discussion of my comments against 11-21/0280r1 (10 minuts).

2)     discussion on the ammendment ordering and update doc. 11-18/1290r7 (10 minutes). The decision in the Editors meeting has been postponed until May. The relevant time stamp is the time to go to REVCOM. I suggest to update our timeline so that this time stamp is included, taking the typical duration of WG and SA ballot for a short ammendment into account. Nearest to TGbb would be TGba which has 189 pages currently. The TGba has started  in July 2016, it had D1.0 in Nov. 2017 and their D8.0 is planned to go to REVCOM out of March 2021.

Best regards - Volker