Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBB] [EXTERNAL] [STDS-802-11-TGBB] new contribution doc. 11-22/2062r0 uploaded

Hello Nikola,

I have a competing resolution: mine is limited to addressing the shortcomings around the MIMO description and in particular wave division multiplexing.

It is not quite complete, but hopefully it will be by the time we review in the meeting. This revision gives a jist of the expected changes.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-2081-00-00bb-lc-mimo.docx

-Robert