[STDS-802-11-TGBC] discussion on PICS for eBCS termination notice

Dear Stephen & Morioka San,

I have been thinking about the PICS for eBCS termination notice. I think we may want to change the procedure to be mandatory for non-AP STA and optional for APs. The reason being that an AP may choose to implement it if it desires power saving, however, a STA needs to implement it in case it receives the termination notice, it needs to react to prevent the eBCS from stopping. What do you think?

Best regards,

Xiaofei Clement Wang

Principal Engineer | InterDigital

T: (631) 622.4028