[STDS-802-11-TGBC] TGbc D0.4 available

Good afternoon,

	Draft TGbc D0.4 is available in the members area. The draft contains
all submissions and comment resolutions as of (and up to) our November
online meeting.

	We will start a TG-internal editorial check to verify that all submissions
and comment resolutions are correctly implemented. If you find any issues,
please send an e-mail to our editor, Carol, and to me.

	Note, that the internal review is strictly on validating the correct
implementation of approved submissions and comment resolutions. Any other
comments on D0.4 should be deferred to the upcoming WG LB on D1.0.

We will close the internal-review phase next week on Tuesday 23:00 ET.

Many thanks,

Marc