From: ** STDS-802-11-TGbc -- Enhanced Broadcast Service ** <STDS-802-11-TGBC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of ANTONIO DE LA OLIVA DELGADO
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 12:08 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] Text on UL use case in clause 4.3.100

Hi,

what I do not understand is what is the difference between this sentence "Further, EBCS provides a service in which an EBCS AP can deliver a higher-layer payload received from an EBCS non-AP STA to a destination specified by the STA." and what a non-EBCS AP does. I think the differentiating part is the embedding of information. If it is not done, this is not EBCS in my opinion.

What about:

Further, EBCS provides a service in which an EBCS AP can deliver a higher-layer payload received from an EBCS non-AP STA to a destination specified by the STA after appending additional information to the payload.

Thanks

Antonio