发件人: ** STDS-802-11-TGbc -- Enhanced Broadcast Service ** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGBC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] 代表 Marc Emmelmann
发送时间: 2021年1月15日 1:05
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGBC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] TGbc Motion booklet and Comment Spreadsheet Updatee

Dear all:

	please find on mentor the latest version of the TGbc Motion Booklet and a new version of the XL Comment Spreadsheet. Both reflect the current status — including passed motions — from our Jan online Interim Session.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1985-10-00bc-lb-252-comments-on-p802-11bc-draft-1-0.xlsx
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-2123-24-00bc-motion-booklet.pptx

All the best,

Marc