Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] Proposed comment resolutions for LB252 - Part 2

Hi Abhi,

noted. We will decide on the order of discussion in the telco.  I have added your submissions to the agenda.

Also many thanks for having the comment resolution text in a separate XL file. I note and well appreciate your
additional work for submission 90 to move the included table into a separate XL file.

Best
Marc