[STDS-802-11-TGBC] Contributions addressing 9.4.5.100 comments

Dear all,
I have uploaded some docs addressing the comments in 9.4.5.100

Document:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0314-01-00bc-discussion-on-9-4-5-100.docx
Integrates all comments for section 9.4.5.100

Document:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0341-00-00bc-supporting-document-cids-1011-1012-1046-1047-1069.docx
Adds the Broadcaster MAC Address to the EBCS Request element and the Enhanced Broadcast Request ANQP-element

Document:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0176-02-00bc-excel-with-resolution-assigned-to-antonio.xlsx
Provides the excel with the resolutions to the comments tackled in the two documents above.

Please note that solving the comments required of deep changes everywhere in section 9.4.5.100, I have done the best I could to relate the changes to the CIDs but improvements (of course) can be made.

Thanks
Antonio
--
Antonio de la Oliva