[STDS-802-11-TGBC] Update of comment DB

All,

	please find on mentor the update of the commend DB (spreadsheet) as exported from the comment database.

It reflects the approval of resolutions motioned today.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1985-21-00bc-lb-252-comments-on-p802-11bc-draft-1-0.xlsx

Please let me say thank you for having provided the comment resolutions in a separated XL spreadsheet,
which accompanied the Word document highlighting any draft changes. This allowed me to directly
import the approved comment resolution text into the comment database thus avoiding copy and pasting
each individual comment resolution.  This way of providing resolutions helps to avoid “copy and paste errors”
and also tremendeously increased the time by which I can provide to you all an updated, consolidated
export of the comment DB.

Thank you for the good and constructive discussions.

Marc