[STDS-802-11-TGBC] Internal review of TGbc D1.02

Hello,

	Carol has finished D1.02.  We agreed in the last call to start an internal
review process to double check on the correct implementaton of the resolutions.

Please contact me if you’d like to volunteer.  I alrady have Abhi and Antonio on my
list; I would like to make sure that I have not left someone out.

Please send me a private e-mail if you’d like to be part of the internal review team.

The goal is to have the reviews ready by Tuesday next week, so that Carol can
prepare the final release of D1.02 by the end of next week.

Many thanks,

Marc