From: Mark Hamilton <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [STDS-802-11-ARC] 802.11 ARC agenda for plenary week

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---
All,

As usual, we have a few topics:
    • 802.11 TGbe’s evolving multi-link architecture contributions
    • Annex G way forward
    • TGbc architecture
    • IEEE Std 802 revision
    • Other topics? (from our standby list of “Other” topics)
and we have three meeting slots:
    • Monday 13:30 ET,
    • Tuesday 19:00 ET,
    • Wednesday 11:15 ET

I have not received any request for a particular topic to be during/not during any particular slot.  If anyone with interest in a/some particular topic(s) has a preference for when to schedule those, please let me know.

Thanks.  Mark