Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] EBCS DL reception/filtering/delivery to upper layers

Hello Jouni,

Thanks for the comments.

IP header contains not only addresses but also other information, such as fragmentation and QoS information.
Regeneration of IP header at the receiver means that .11 layer modifies IP header and .11 spec describes how to fill the IP header.
I think carrying MSDU in EBCS Data frame is better.

HLP info in ANQP resp and EBCS Info is expected to be used to notify to applications for preparing socket.
The description of the usage will be added later.

I have a question about the last comment.
Does this mean that we should define another Data plane stack for EBCS?

Best Regards,

---
Hitoshi MORIOKA
SRC Software Inc.