[STDS-802-11-TGBC] TGbc D3.0 internal review

Dear all,

Carol as finished TGbc D3.0.  We would like to start our TG internal review before publishing
the document.

As for the previous draft, the SOLE scope of this review is to
	a) check that the approved comment resolutions are correctly implemented
and
	b) find potential editorial errors (spelling, punctuation, etc.).

The following TG members have expressed interest to participate in this review. I will send you
directly the documents for the internal review in a few minutes

	Abhishek Patil
	Stephen McCann
	Hitoshi MORIOKA
	Xiaofei Wang
	Antonio de la Oliva

If you are not on the list and would like to join the review team as well, please contact
me directly. Please note that we should try to provide any potential feedback to Carol
by next week Monday, April 4.

Best,

Marc