[STDS-802-11-TGBC] TGbc call April 12 cancelled & call for submissions

Dear all,

The TGbc letter ballot is open and I have not received a request for presenting a submission for tomorrow.

Hence, i would like to

	Cancel
	TGbc Call April 12, 2022

We discussed that there might be some interest to consider making TGbc also available
for S1G.  I expect that we will receive comments on this topic during the WG ballot.

Maybe, as a suggestion, if you intend to submit comments on supporting S1G in TGbc,
you might consider sharing your thoughts already during one of the upcoming telcos.

I would appreciate if we could make use of the telco time while the ballot is running.

Please let me know if you would like to present on this or any other topic.

best,

Marc