[STDS-802-11-TGBC] Call for nominations -- TGbc VCs -- Appointed positions of Secretary and Editor

Dear all,

TGbc will  have to conduct leadership elections next week.

The 802.11 Operations Manual states for the election process:
•The TG Chair shall be appointed by the WG Chair and confirmed by a WG majority approval
TG Vice-Chair is elected by a TG majority approval and confirmed by a WG majority approval
•The TG Secretary shall be appointed by the TG Chair and confirmed by a TG motion that is approved with a minimum 50% majority
•The TG Technical Editor shall be appointed by the TG Chair and confirmed by a TG majority approval

I would be happy to continue serving you as TGbc Chair, given my appointment by the WG Chair and confirmation
by the WG, and I hope for your support in that position.

For the positions of Vice Chairs, I would like to open a call for nominations, which we will close on Monday, May 9th, next week
during the TGbc opening slot.

Stephen McCann and Hitorshi Morioka have already indicated their availability to continue serving, so I consider
them on the candidate list. If you would like to serve the task group in that position and would like to be considered
on the candidate list, please respond to this mail or send me a direct message to be added to the list.

For secretary and editor positions, Xiaofei Wang and Carol Ansley have also indicated that they would like to
serve TGbc in the future.

if my position as TG Chair is reaffirmed, I would appoint them for those positions and ask subsequently for the TG
confirmation.  If you would like to join as a second secretary or editor, please approach me.