[STDS-802-11-TGBC] Update comment DB and Report to EC for SA ballot

— all comments resolved && Report to EC for SA ballot ready —

Dear all,

	many thanks for your support and hard work this week.

All comments received in the recent LB have approve resolutions.
The update of the comment DB is on mentor.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1409-05-00bc-lb268-comments-on-p802-11bc-d4-0.xlsx

The report to the EC requesting unconditional approval to move
P802.11bc D4.0 to SA ballot is on mentor.  The report reflects
the revisions done today during the TGbc session ans subsequent
cleanups.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1405-02-00bc-p802-11bc-report-to-ec-on-approval-to-go-to-sa-ballot.pptx

What is left?  The motion to approve the updated timeline and the finished
repor to the EC. We’ll run this motion in our next TGbc slot on Thursday.

Best
Marc