From: ** STDS-802-11-TGbc -- Enhanced Broadcast Service ** <STDS-802-11-TGBC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Marc Emmelmann
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2022 2:31 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] Document number for proposed resolutions

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hello,

        please request a DCN if you plan to prepare proposed comment resolutions for the upcoming TGbc meetings in Bangkok.

Seeing the (even pending) submission numbers on mentor helps to prepare the agenda / discussion items for next week.

Looking forward to seeing you the upcoming week. Safe travels.

Marc