[STDS-802-11-TGBD] TC on Feb 19 - call for submsision for discussion

Hello, all,

As planned, we have a TC on Feb 19, from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, Eastern Time and a tentative agenda is as below. If you have any submission for discussion, please let me know. If I don't receive any submission for discussion before the end of  Feb 18, I will cancel the TC.

The tentative agenda for TC on Feb 19:

  1. Call meeting to order.

  2. Patent policy and meeting rules

  3. Setting agenda

  4. Attendance: send email to the chair or the secretary (James Lepp)

  5. Presentations and discussion (call for submissions)

  6. Adjourn

Best Regards,

Bo

原始邮件