原始邮件
发件人:TSBCITSSecretariat,ITU <tsbcits@xxxxxxx>
收件人:孙波10013985;
抄送人:jslevy@xxxxxxxx <jslevy@xxxxxxxx>;jlepp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <jlepp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;Polidori, Stefano <stefano.polidori@xxxxxxx>;TSBCITS Secretariat, ITU <tsbcits@xxxxxxx>;Bahareh.Sadeghi@xxxxxxxxx <Bahareh.Sadeghi@xxxxxxxxx>;
日 期 :2019年02月26日 22:53
主 题 :Invitation to CITS meeting - 8 March 2019, Geneva, Switzerland(remote attendance is possible) - IEEE P802.11-Task Group BD (NGV)

Dear Mr Bo Sun,

On behalf of Mr Russ Shields, Chair of the Collaboration on ITS Communication Standards (CITS), I would like to invite you or another representative of IEEE P802.11-Task Group BD (NGV) to the next meeting of the CITS, planned on 8 March 2019 (9h30-17h30), Geneva, Switzerland.

We would appreciate if you could present on 8 March 2019 (onsite or remotely):

- an updated status report from IEEE P802.11-Task Group BD (NGV), we could dedicate around 20 minutes to your presentation.

You are also invited to attend the Symposium on the Future Networked Cars (FNC-2019) on 7 March 2019, which takes place the day before the CITS meeting. This symposium will be held during the 89th Geneva Motor Show at Palexpo, Geneva Switzerland. Participation in the symposium will be free of charge, however as seats are limited, early registration is encouraged. See draft programme.

Relevant webpages:

-        7  March 2019: Symposium on Future Networked Cars (FNC-2019):
https://www.itu.int/en/fnc/2019/ (Click  here to register for the symposium)

-        8  March 2019: CITS meeting:
http://itu.int/go/ITScomms (Click  here to register for the CITS meeting)

NOTE1: A free ITU account is needed in order to register to both events above. Create an account by clicking  here if you do not have one.
NOTE2: Remote access details for the CITS meeting, via GoToMeeting, is available online.

NOTE3: The FNC-2019 will not provide remote access.

NOTE4: Invitation letter: TSB Circular 133]

I would appreciate a confirmation of your attendance to the CITS meeting and if you plan to submit a status report (in any form you wish: Word, PDF, PPT etc.). This way we can allocate  a corresponding speaking slot in our agenda.

Please do not hesitate to let us know in case you have any additional queries regarding the upcoming CITS meeting.

Best regards,
CITS secretariat (Mythili)