From: ** STDS-802-11-TGbd -- Enhancements for Next Generation V2X.Task Group ** <STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Bo Sun
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:58 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] [STDS-802-11-TGBD] call for motion text for FRD and SFD

External Email

Hello, all,

Our last session is PM2 Thursday. We will run motions for text to be added to FRD or SFD. If you plan to run such motions, please send me and Bahar the motion text.

The motion will start from 17:00 and we will have one hour for presentation of tech submissions before the motions.

The latest agenda is here for your reference.https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-0237-03-00bd-tgbd-mar-2019-meeting-agenda.ppt

Best Regars,

Bo