Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] Call for submission for the TGbd Sep meeting

Hi Bo,

I have two presentations to add to the agenda:

802.11-19/1502 about frame aggregation (which is a follow-up to my presentation on the same topic in May).
802.11-19/1503 on the topic of power saving in 802.11bd, specifically the feasibility of WUR for ITS applications.

Could go in MAC or TG, I'm available any timeslot.

-James