From: ** STDS-802-11-TGbd -- Enhancements for Next Generation V2X.Task Group ** <STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Bo Sun
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 4:55 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd will have one more meeting slot on Thursday AM1

External Email

Hello, Dongguk,

We have 7 TG submissions to present in tomorrow AM1 and AM2 sessions. After that and before the motion in the last 40 mins of AM2, you will have chance to run the SPs.

Best Regards,

Bo

原始

件人:DonggukLim <dongguk.lim@xxxxxxx>

收件人:10013985;STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;

日 期 :20190918 16:15

RE: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd will have one more meeting slot on Thursday AM1

Hi Bo,

I have presented the two contributions in 11bd PHY-adhoc but I didnt run the SPs.

So, I want to run the SPs included in 11-19/1484r1 and 11-19/1485r0 in the 11bd TG session.

Please add the above SPs or DCN to the 11bd agenda.

Best regards,

Dongguk

Dongguk Lim

Senior Research Engineer

Internet of Things Team / Advanced Standard R&D Lab.

Office: 82-2-6912-6588/ Mobile: 82-10-8996-4690 /E-mail: dongguk.lim@xxxxxxx

Seocho R&D Campus 19, Yangjae-daero 11gil, Seocho-gu Seoul  137-130 , Korea