Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd agenda updated

Hi all,

The draft agenda for the TGbd MAC Ad-Hoc is
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-2072-00-00bd-tgbd-nov-2019-mac-ad-hoc-meeting-agenda.ppt

Cheers,
James

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 12:44 AM Bo Sun <sun.bo1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello, TGbd,

The agenda for this week was updated to r3 as in following link.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1740-03-00bd-tgbd-nov-2019-meeting-agenda.ppt

The meeting room allocation for adhoc sessions on Wed PM1 is as below:

PHY Adhoc ==> Kohala 1

MAC Adhoc ==> Kohala 2

Best Regards,

Bo