[STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd D0.2 motion/contributions

Dear all,

The table below is the list of draft text contributions towards D0.2 that I am aware.

Ø  Please let me know if you have a draft text contribution which is not included.

Ø  The plan is to run the following motion (identical text to D0.1 motion) during the Thursday am2 TGbd session:

o   Instruct the editor to create 802.11bd draft 0.2 based on the latest revisions of the following member contributions on mentor:

DCNs 11-19/1848, 1982, 1894 and 11-20/96, 97, 79, 113, 51, 50

And place the draft in the members area for task group review and comment

Volunteer(s)

Email address

Topic

DCN

Status

Liwen Chu

liwenchu@xxxxxxx

Coexistence

 96

pending

Liwen Chu

liwenchu@xxxxxxx

Coexistence

 97

pending

Michael Fischer

Michael.fischer@xxxxxxx

MAC Service Update

1982

pending

Dongguk Lim

dongguk.lim@xxxxxxx

Pilot subcarriers

79

uploaded

Qinghua Li

Qinghua.li@xxxxxxxxx

Transmitter block diagram

113

uploaded

Dongguk Lim

dongguk.lim@xxxxxxx

NGV preamable

1848

uploaded

Yujin Noh

yujin.noh@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tone rotation

51

uploaded

Yujin Noh

yujin.noh@xxxxxxxxxxxx

NGV receive procedure

50

uploaded

Bo Sun

sun.bo1@xxxxxxxxxx

PHY service interface

1894

uploaded

Ø  As the motion indicates the D0.2 would be created using the latest revision of the DCNs available at the time of approval of the motion, and DCNs with pending submissions will be excluded.

Regards,

-bahar

TGbd editor

Ø  If your contribution is not included in the lis