From: ** STDS-802-11-TGbd -- Enhancements for Next Generation V2X.Task Group ** <STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Bo Sun
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 1:08 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] Call for 11bd submission and new TGbd TC plan

Hello, all,

Prior to 10 calendar days, I'm announcing two additional TGbd teleconferences on Mar 20 and Mar 26, as below:

Mar 17, 10:00am ~ 11:59 am, EST, webex

Mar 20, 10:00am ~ 11:59 am, EST, webex

Mar 24, 10:00am ~ 11:59 am, EST, webex

Mar 26, 10:00am ~ 11:59 am, EST, webex

Mar 31, 10:00am ~ 11:59 am, EST, webex

Apr 7, 10:00am ~ 11:59 am, EST, webex

Apr 14, 10:00am ~ 11:59 am, EST, webex

Apr 21, 10:00am ~11:59 am, EST, webex

May 5, 10:00am ~ 11:59 am, EST, webex

May 26, 10:00am ~ 11:59 am, EST, webex

Best Regards,

Sun, Bo

IEEE 802.11 TGbd Chair

原始邮件

发件人:孙波10013985

20200306 22:13

[STDS-802-11-TGBD] Call for 11bd submission and new TGbd TC plan

Hello, all,

This email serves the purpose of Calling for Submissions to develop 11bd SFD/FRD and spec draft.

And considering the cancellation of Mar f2f meeting, TGbd has arranged addtional teleconferences to catch up with our progress as below:

Mar 17, 10:00am ~ 11:59 am, EST,

Mar 24, 10:00am ~ 11:59 am, EST,

Mar 31, 10:00am ~ 11:59 am, EST (to be confirmed),

Apr 7, 10:00am ~ 11:59 am, EST,

Apr 14, 10:00am ~ 11:59 am, EST,

Apr 21, 10:00am ~11:59 am, EST.

May 5, 10:00am ~ 11:59 am, EST,

May 26, 10:00am ~ 11:59 am, EST.

A tentative agenda for the TC on Mar 17 is as below. If you have any subsmission to discuss, please let me know.

  1. Call meeting to order.
  2. Patent policy and meeting rules
  3. Setting agenda
  4. Attendance: send email to the chair (sun.bo1@xxxxxxxxxx) and the secretary (James Lepp, jlepp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
  5. Liaison update
  6. 11bd spec draft development report (Tech Editor)
  7. 11bd timeline update
  8. Presentations and discussion (call for submissions and presenting confirmation)

- tbd

  1. Adjourn

Webex meeting information will updated soon

*As usual, if you have any presentation for discussion, please upload your presentation to mentor server and send an email to me 24 hours before your preferred teleconference.

Note 1 - 802.11 WG Operation Manual requests “Teleconferences are a means to prepare input for sessions provided that the teleconference date, time, agenda, and arrangements are announced on the TG email reflector at least 10 calendar days prior to the teleconference date"

Note 2 - Teleconferences are bound by the conditions stipulated by the documentation below.  Please review them and bring up any questions/concerns you may have before proceeding with the teleconference:

IEEE Patent Policy - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.ppt
Patent FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/faq.pdf
LoA Form - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/loa.pdf
Affiliation FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliationFAQ.html
Anti-Trust FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/resources/antitrust-guidelines.pdf
Ethics - http://www.ieee.org/portal/cms_docs/about/CoE_poster.pdf
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Operations Manual –

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0629-22-0000-802-11-operations-manual.docx

Best Regards,

Bo