[STDS-802-11-TGBD] IETF IPWAVE vehicular networking problem statement and use cases draft

A few weeks back, the IETF's IPWAVE working group posted a new revision of their problem statement and use cases Internet-Draft.  That document can be found at:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-14

The abstract to the draft reads:

    This document discusses the problem statement and use cases of IPv6-based vehicular networking for Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS).  The main scenarios of vehicular communications are vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V), vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I), and vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications.  First, this document explains use cases using V2V, V2I, and V2X networking.  Next, it makes a problem statement about key aspects in IPv6-based vehicular networking, such as IPv6 Neighbor Discovery, Mobility Management, and Security & Privacy.  For each key aspect, this document specifies requirements for IPv6-based vehicular networking.

Thank you in advance.

                                -Peter Yee