From: ** STDS-802-11-TGbd -- Enhancements for Next Generation V2X.Task Group ** <STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Ioannis Sarris
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 4:38 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] On 802.11bd mandatory features

Hi all,

I wanted to bring your attention to contribution 11-20-1012 by Friedbert B., John K. and myself on the issue of 802.11bd mandatory features. In this contribution, we bring some input from the Car-2-Car Communications Consortium on the use of 20 MHz as a way of achieving interoperability with WiFi (802.11a/n/ac/ax/be) as well as on the definition 256-QAM as a mandatory modulation scheme.

The proposals and straw polls in this contribution come from the authors as individuals but they are also aligned with recommendations which the Car-2-Car consortium respectfully ask for consideration by the TGbd group.

I look forward to a fruitful discussion on these topics on Thursday’s TGbd teleconference.

Best Regards,

Yannis